COVID-19 Information & Updates
C-19 has altered the way we do business and we want to be transparent on how we now approach our hotel and suite cleaning. Our goal has always been to offer a clean, safe accommodation and now more than ever this is paramount to all we do.
Our staff have been trained to:
- Properly wear and remove gloves and face masks
- Maintain physical distancing between co-workers and guests
- Clean, then sanitize all surfaces
- Ask qualifying questions for every reservation
Our processes include:
- Increased cleaning frequency of public spaces.
- Improved cleaning of common touch points (light switches, handrails etc.) in both the hotel open public spaces and in the suites.
- Room inspector sanitizes all touch points prior to marking the room ready for resale.
- Daily health assessment surveys for all onsite employees.
- Request that all guests entering lobby wash hands or use hotel provided sanitizer prior to approaching Guest Service Agents.
- Leaving all units at least 24 hours in between check ins to ensure we can properly sanitize the space.
- Using ventilating techniques and ozonator machines to help clean the air in units at check out.
- Using a bleach and water solution to clean all dishware between check in’s.
- Sanitize our cleaning equipment regularly.
- Sanitize room keys.
- Abstain from daily housekeeping services and our courtesy shuttle until such a time that it is a safe practice for both guests and employees.
- Removal of non-essential items from rooms (notepads pens, menus etc).
- We are actively exploring adding new technologies to our processes, such as UV-C sanitization or electrostatic sprayers, and when confident will add these measures into our cleaning protocols.